- Tipping Point Receives Permit to Operate in Connecticut
- Corps Releases 2018 Annual Report to Congress on Water Resources Development Studies and Projects
- Beneficial Use in the Illinois River Valley: Manufacturing Soil from Dredged Material
- St. Paul District Uses Federal Beneficial Use Program to Study Island Creation in Upper Mississippi
The Latest From IDR
- Registration Opens for Western Dredging Association Eastern Chapter Meeting
- Ellicott Customizes Dredge for Extreme Conditions
- Coda Octopus Real-Time 3D Sonar Technology Featured at Glasgow Conference
- Teledyne CARIS Releases HIPS and SIPS Improvements
- IADC Releases Annual Indexation
- Indiana’s In-Lieu Fee Mitigation Approved by the Corps
Latest ContractsView More
Hoses for Dredge. To Salem-Republic Rubber Co (Inc) for $24,897.68, on March 20, 2018 by St. Paul Engineer District. W912ES-18-T-0046/W912ES-18-P-0054.
Mainteneance Dredging of Fishing Creek at USCG Station Annapolis, MD. To J. T. Cleary, Inc. for $1,071,927, line item B-1, on March 19, 2018 by Commanding Officer, USCG Civil Engineering Unit Cleveland. 70Z08318BP-CR-0-1600/70Z08318CP-CR-0-1600.
New Forward and Aft Cutlass Bearings for Dredge McFarland. To DURAMAX MARINE, LLC for $74,626, line items 1 to 2, on March 15, 2018 by Philadelphia Engineer District. W912BU-18-Q-0008/W912BU-18-P-0030.Read More »