The fourth European Dredging Summit, organized by Active Communications International Inc. (ACI), is set to take place March 6 to 7, in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The summit will focus on the latest business developments in Europe, the changing demands from clients, and challenges and opportunities facing the European dredging industry. Leading experts from across the sector will spend two days attending presentations and interactive discussions.
Key topics for this year’s event include:
- Future economic trends & keeping up with environmental legislations at European market;
- The importance of monitoring for effective project development: Measuring, designing and implementing;
- Challenges and possibilities of being financed by EU;
- Impacts and benefits of Water Injection Dredging;
- Environmental Impact of capital dredging & disposal;
- Cost effective & green solutions: Dredging as the answer to climate changes;
- Cities & Ports: Improving relationship with local authorities;
- The need of control emission & ensuring new investments: Effective Operations for dredging companies.
For more information click here.